Data Archive FAQs

What data archive services are available to me as a researcher?

Can you help me acquire or purchase a dataset?

Does the SSCS Data Archive provide access to ICPSR?

ICPSR requests should be directed to Greg Fleming at the UC Library:

How can I access the Chinese Health and Family Survey (CHFLS)?

How can I access the National Health and Social Life Survey (NHSLS)?

Do you provide statistical software packages such as SPSS, Stata or SAS?

Do you offer training on how to use statistical software packages?

How can I share my data or access data with another researcher?


For any other questions or requests not addressed here, please contact us directly at: