Teaching and Technology will offer a number of training sessions to help instructors prepare for remote learning. Beginning the first week of class, instructors with questions can reach the SSCS T&T HelpDesk at 773-702-6875 or email@example.com
- Sign-up for SSCS Teaching and Tech training sessions here: https://doodle.com/poll/ixpfrdpnw3e3psmp?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link
- Requests for assistance can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The SSCS homepage (sscs.uchicago.edu) has been updated with extensive online resources for pedagogical and technological best practices when teaching remotely.
- Additionally, ITS Teaching offers training sessions and information here: https://academictech.uchicago.edu/
SSCS Desktop Support will be placing a renewed emphasis on Remote Support First for both On-Premise or Off-Site support.
- Unless absolutely required, SSCS staff will not make in person visits unless materially necessary.
- Remote Support has been proven effective throughout the pandemic
- We will have staff on-site support the continuation of research. We anticipate staff may need to miss in-person work, so place contact email@example.com and let us know where, when, and how we can support you.
Server Support– all SSD Servers have been patched for the break, and remain in full operation. For questions or concerns, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org