If you have configured a personal non-Chicago gmail account to continuously fetch your UChicago email via gmail’s POP function for external accounts, then do the following:
Step by Step Instructions
- Open a web browser and log in to the personal Gmail account at https://gmail.com
- Click on the gear icon near the upper right hand corner of the web page
- Click on “See all settings”
- Click on “Accounts and Import” tab
- Scroll down to “Check mail from other accounts”
- Remove the UChicago account from there.
Now set up forwarding in O365 to the private Gmail account:
- Log in to https://outlook.office365.com
- Click on the gear icon toward the upper right hand corner of the web page
- Click on View All Outlook settings
- Click on Forwarding
- Enable forwarding and type in the email address to which you’d like to have your UChicago email forwarded. Ensure you click the Save button when you’re done.