Store & Share
For researchers within the Division requiring resources beyond those available on their departmental server, SSCS maintains the Acropolis Server. On Acropolis, users can:
- Use the Matlab DCS license, a 500-worker cluster
- Submit simultaneous tasks in R, Stata, to the cluster of 32 nodes
- Gain access to memory for jobs requiring more than 100GB of memory.
SSCS provides secure UNIX shell accounts on our server systems for eligible SSD Faculty, Staff, Graduate Students, and researchers.
- Storage: 100GB students / 1TB Faculty [additional available]
- Access to versions Matlab, Stata, R, compilers, SAS, etc.
- 50Gb of aggregate memory usage
- Remote desktop access via the ssh encrypted EasyVNC application
- relation to ITS accounts
- process of obtaining account
- acccount termination
- current quotas