Please Note: EasyVNC is only supported on Macs running OS 10.7 or later.
- Download the EasyVNC client.
- Double-click the file you downloaded to open the disk image.
- Drag and drop the EasyVNC icon into the Applications Folder.
- Drag the disk image from your Desktop to the Trash in order to eject it.
- Find EasyVNC in your Applications folder or open it from Spotlight. NOTE: The first time you run the EasyVNC app, you will receive a warning that the program has been downloaded from the internet and asking you if you are sure you want to run it. Click on the Open button. Next, you may receive a message saying that EasyVNC can’t be opened because it was not downloaded from the Mac App Store. If so, you will need to change your mac’s security settings so that you can run the EasyVNC app. Do so by clicking on the Apple Menu -> System Preferences -> Security & Privacy -> General tab -> Mac App Store and identified developers, and then close the Security & Privacy window.
- Choose the server you wish to connect to from the VNC Host menu and fill in the Username and Password fields with your CNet ID username and password.
- Click the Connect button.
- A window will open showing your remote desktop on the server. NOTE: If you get a message on your mac’s screen prompting you to decide whether to allow the EasyVNC app to allow incoming connections, you should choose not to allow.